API 150lb Stainless Steel Flanged Ball Valve with Platform
|FOB Price:||US $20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Q41F-150LB
- Connection Form: Flange
- Nominal Pressure: ANSI CLASS 150-900
- Structure: Floating Ball Valve
- Function: Relief Valve
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage
- Type1: Ball Valve with High Platform
- Standard: API 600
- Quality: High Quality
- Specification: ANSI, DIN, JIS, GB etc.
- HS Code: 84813000
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Floating Ball Valve
- Temperature: Normal Temperature
- Name: API 150lb Stainless Steel Flanged Ball Valve with
- Pressure: 150lb,300lb,600lb
- Price: Ball Valve with Bset Price
- Trademark: LANKE
- Origin: Wenzhou
|Pressure||150LB - 900LB|
|Medium||W.O.G and some Corrosive liquid|
Design: API 6D
Pressure-temperature rating: ASME B16.34
Face-to-face dimensions for butt weld and flanged valves: ASME B16.10
Flange design: ASME B16.5
Butt welding design: ASME B16.25
All valves are designed to comply with the requirements of ASME B16.34, and the ASME as well as customers' requirements as applicable.
Gear, Electric, Cylinder, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Lever, Chain wheels
WCB ,WC6 ,WC9 ,CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M ,CN7M,LC1
LC2,LC3,LCB,LCC,Monel, 20# Alloys,4A,5A,C95800,C95500,A105, F304 ,F304L ,F316 ,F316L,LF1,LF2,LF3,LF9, F51,F53,F11,F22, ect.
Quality Assurance (QA):
Every step from procurement through production, welding, assembly, testing, and packaging is in accordance with quality programs and procedures (ASME Section III manual and ISO 9001 manual).
Quality Control (QC):
The QC is responsible for all aspects of quality, from receiving of material to control of machining, welding, nondestructive examination, assembly, pressure testing, cleaning, painting, and packaging.
Each valve is pressure tested in accordance with API 6D, API 598, or special customers' requirements as applicable.